Period: 3 Months/120 Contact Hours
Morning & Evening Batches Available
Duration : 2 Hours ( 5 days a week)
Morning : 10 -12 Noon
Evening : 06-08 PM
The medium of Instruction: English.
Online Platform: Google Meet/Zoom
Requirements: Laptop/Smart Phone with an internet connection
Who can join?
Psychologist, teachers, managers, health professionals, social workers, students, anyone who wants to grow psychologically and contribute to the mental health of others.
Subject: Research methodology and Statistics
Statistical methods involved in carrying out a study include planning, designing, collecting data, analysing, drawing meaningful interpretation and reporting of the research findings. The statistical analysis gives meaning to the meaningless numbers, thereby breathing life into a lifeless data.
Through Online medium of discussions, teaching-learning process, training videos, audios, e resource material, the participants will get experiential learning with exposure to directly interacting with real life cases.
- Research and Scientific method
- Types of Research
- Descriptive vs. Analytical Research
- Applied vs. Fundamental Research
- Quantitative vs. Qualitative Research
- Conceptual vs. Empirical Research
- Research Methodology: An Introduction
- Research Process
- Basic Overview
- Formulating the Research Problem
- Defining the Research Problem
- Research Questions
- Research Methods vs. Research Methodology
- Formulation of Hypothesis
- Sources of Hypothesis
- Characteristics of Hypothesis
- Role of Hypothesis
- Tests of Hypothesis
- Research Design
- Sampling Design
- Data Collection
- Observation Method
- Interview Method
- Case Study Method
- Processing and Analysis of Data
- Processing Operations
- Statistics in Research
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Elements / Types of Analysis
- Interpretation of Data
- Various types of statistical techniques – Parametric and non-parametric
- Writing a research report
The participants will get empowered with the concepts of Research Methodology And Statistics They will be able to apply the concepts learned during the course in real life situations and emerge successful in their professional endeavours.
Hand-out, Reference Books and In-house Study Material, Teacher Notes ( E-Copies) and the E-Certificate on logging in 75% of attendance.